smf
PracujwHolandii.pl

What Rules Exists To Protect A President From Potential Congressional Harassment?

MaryellenP

• I'm Maryellen and I live in a seaside city in northern United Kingdom, Aylesford. I'm 40 and I'm will soon finish my study at American Politics.
    • View Profile
    • What Rules Exists To Protect A President From Potential Congressional.
I was in Pennsylvania last week just after their Democratic Party primary and the election issues were still red hot. It sort of got me looking at the political landscape a little more closely this past week. So, at the risk of being misunderstood, getting some angry at me and possibly alienating some of you, I thought I might use that as the backdrop for this month_s newsletter. Please remember that I do not speak for anyone but me. I am an ordained Permanent Deacon in the Catholic Church but cannot speak for the Church. I can only maintain my personal views and in doing so attempt to maintain them in a way that is consistent with the teachings of the Church. As I write this, President Bush is in Israel for the celebration of the 60th anniversary of the founding of Israel and today discussed his vision of a Middle East that is democratic at every level.